Do you wish to volunteer with the W.TEC team?
W.TEC encourages volunteers who will contribute their knowledge, talent, skills and time towards achieving W.TEC’s goals and vision. We encourage new ideas and initiatives on how to better serve our beneficiaries. We are happy to explore flexible volunteering conditions – such as working hours, duration of volunteering and deadlines – for all our supporters.
W.TEC particularly requires expertise in areas that include, but are not limited to:
- Technology Skills
- Gender Advocacy
- Fund Raising
- Programme Planning and Management
- Facilitating Trainings
You may propose other areas of expertise, which we will be happy to consider in relation to our programme requirements. Please be aware that offering your services are pro bono.
What do I stand to gain as a W.TEC volunteer?
- Network with our other volunteers, supporters, facilitators and partner organisations locally and internationally
- Attend our programmes for free or at a highly-subsidised cost
- Opportunity to develop new technology skills
- References for your job applications
- Increase your knowledge about women and information technology
- Enjoy other leadership training programs, and have access to empowering resources and opportunities
- Be recognized and acknowledged in our various events, publications,website and other social media
You can also send an email specifying your area of expertise and why you want to volunteer for W.TEC to firstname.lastname@example.org.